I am pleased to advise with effect from Monday 20 December 2021, the following changes will be made to face to face social visits at the AMC:
- Social visits will increase to 18 detainees per sessions; seven of which will be outside.
- Each detainee will be allowed a maximum of four visitors, with no more than three adults to visits. These visits will be open to all detainee nominated visitors.
- Physical contact will be permitted between detainees and their visitors at their allocated seating area where they must remain.
The follow restrictions will remain in place until advised otherwise:
- Masks are to be worn by all visitors at all times.
- Visits will be for 45 minutes to ensure enhanced cleaning between visits slots.
- Detainees and entitled to one zoom video visit and one face to face visit per week.
- Unfortunately, due to cleaning requirements, the following services and facilities will not be available during visits:
- toilet facilities
- the BBQ or access to play equipment
I would also like to thank you for your participation in the Rapid Antigen Testing. ACTCS will continue to conduct these tests until further notice. However, should this change, we will notify you accordingly.
Ray Johnson APM